PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Yes, Yes, Yes Program and we can’t wait to get to know you and welcome you to this incredible tribe of women. We plan to have a whole lot of fun together but before we start let’s get the business stuff out of the way.
This group is a supportive network of women saying YES to themselves, emotionally, physically and spiritually and whatever they want to bring into their lives.
By reading and acknowledging these terms and conditions and opting to join the Yes, Yes, Yes group, you are acknowledging that you will keep the information of this sacred space private and confidential and you agree to the following community guidelines and policies:
- Lifetime access refers to the lifetime of the program, not yours or my lifetime. My wish is this program goes for many, many years.
- When you pay for Yes, Yes, Yes, there is a No Refunds or Exchange Policy. Upon purchasing Yes, Yes, Yes, you are acknowledging and agreeing that there will be no refunds or exchanges for any reason. We will do our part and more to make sure you get full value out of the program.
- All materials are copyright to Carla Coulson and cannot be shared, copied, reposted outside the group or used in anyway without Carla Coulson’s written permission.
- For those purchasing the NURTURE OPTION, all private calls with Carla must be taken within 5 months of your first payment.
2019 FACEBOOK GROUP GUIDELINES
Please read before posting in the group.
This is a support and study group for paid members of the Yes, Yes, Yes Program and these house rules and policies are designed to help us make the most of our supportive community, get the most of out of the course materials and help you bring your YES to life.
All posts are approved by moderators to keep the group focused, clutter free and useful for all members to work specifically on the course material and the relevant bi-monthly themes.
General Group Guidelines:
- Please respect the privacy and vulnerability of each person as they move towards their goal and assist them in focusing on the positive even in difficult situations.
- Please try and share posts that are relevant to the group or topics.
- No pitching your products or services within the group or approaching members of the group privately by private message or other ways trying to sell them your products or services. Why? People need to be able to speak openly and honestly about their situations across all subjects without fear that someone wants to sell them their product or service. Please respect this.
- All Yes, Yes, Yes material is protected by copyright, please don’t share it.
- We have new members joining, please be mindful of their experience going through Yes, Yes, Yes for the first time.
- We’ll be slow to approve posts on weekends and holidays.
- Always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems, please don’t PM Carla or admins. You’ll get a response within 2 business days.
- All discussions and material posted within the group and in the Yes, Yes, Yes platform remain private and confidential and cannot be shared outside the group including videos.
These kinds of posts won't get approved:
- Self-promotional (links to own website, PR, products, social media, freebies, etc.) Thinly veiled self-promotion (coachy posts, mentions, or pictures of your course or product).
- Links to spin-off groups (these aren’t allowed and breach copyright).
Keep it positive and related to the Yes, Yes, Yes program and keep it useful!
We also reserve the right to shut down or delete threads that get off-topic, promotional or abusive.
We reserve the right to remove members for breaching the above rules. You are not entitled to a refund because you are removed from the group.
OUR LAWYER SAYS:
You must not post anything:
- if the copyright is the property of somebody else.
- that might cause a breach of any law or other obligation.
- that might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy.
We're not responsible for:
- Content of other member’s posts (although we’ll remove anything inappropriate, just flag it).
We always recommend to get the professonal advice of a doctor or medical specialist when changing your diet or addressing any health issues. If you have PTSD or any known or unknown psychological condition, please consult a trained psychologist or psychotherapist. We also suggest consulting a financial adviser when it comes to investing or making personal or business financial decisions.
Testimonials published by us are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results. Each person, the work they put into the program and their particular circumstances will alter the outcome.
Please send any comments or questions related to Yes, Yes, Yes and/or program resources to email@example.com.
THANKS for making this a supportive environment and a safe container for you and your fellow Yes, Yes, Yes members to connect, contribute and learn. Our community is a strong, supportive network and we are committed to improving women’s lives around the world!
So happy to have you with us and I can’t wait to see what amazing things you bring into your life.
Acceptance of Program Terms and Conditions and Facebook Group Terms and Conditions*
Your Information is 100% Secure And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.